Outdoor Body Spray
Enjoy the outdoors the ToxicFree® way
- Safe for the whole family, with no DEET or other known toxic ingredients
- Andiroba seed oil has been shown to be effective against numerous bugs, including Aedes Aegypti, Aedes Albopictus & Musca Domestica
- Essential oils like peppermint, lavender and rosemary help to soothe skin
- Fresh, natural scent and botanical oils leave skin glowing
- Helps relieve irritation and soothe skin
Deter bugs and soothe itching the ToxicFree® way. No DEET or toxins make their way into our uniquely formulated Outdoor Body Spray. Instead, we incorporate Amazonian andiroba seed oil along with peppermint, lavender, rosemary, and other essential oils, Outdoor Body Spray helps relieve irritation and soothe skin.
How to Use
Directions: Spray and spread over all exposed skin. Avoid spraying in eyes: for the face & hair line, spray into hands to apply with fingers, avoiding the eye area. Reapply as often as needed, especially after swimming or heavy perspiration. For bug bite relief, spray directly onto afflicted areas. Can also be used on screens, beds, linens, doors, furniture and other surfaces to repel a variety of bugs.
Toxic Free Ingredients
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil*, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris Leaf Oil*, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Mentha Piperita Oil, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Benzoic Acid, Nepeta Cataria Oil, Mentha Viridis Leaf Oil*, Hypericum Perforatum Extract*, Cymbopogon Nardus Oil, Citrus Limonum Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol.
There are no reviews yet.