D-Odor Best Aluminum-Free Deodorant
D-Odor Best Aluminum-Free Deodorant
- High performance, non-sticky formula gives you results without unnecessary irritants.
- Free of the dangerous chemicals found in many other deodorants and antiperspirants, like sulfates, glycols, aluminum, and its salts.
- Naturally derived plant ferment fights both odor and wetness, with live enzymes that break down sweat molecules.
- Oat kernel extracts soothe and assist in preventing irritation, helping skin maintain its equilibrium.
- White tea contains antioxidants and bioactive compounds, such as catechins and L-theanine, with clinical studies proving multiple beneficial skin effects.
- Provide soothing benefits after shaving the underarms.
- Ideal for men, women, and teens.
$2.96 – $5.96
Best Aluminum-Free Deodorant
Feel confident and worry-free with our non-aerosol, aluminum-free deodorant that leaves out the dangerous chemicals found in many other deodorants and antiperspirants. Created for men and women, our special formula does not need to rely on sulfates, glycols, aluminum, aluminum salts, or heavy perfumes. Instead, we enlist organic, Ecocert, and ToxicFree® ingredients, including naturally derived deodorizers, to combat odor and odor-causing bacteria.
|Saccharomyces Ferment (Deodorizer)
||Glycerin (and) Water (and) Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract
Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract
- A natural and organic ingredient that scavenges free radicals while nourishing and protecting your skin from free radical damage, sun damage, and signs of aging.
- Only harvested for a few weeks each spring in the northern district of Fujian, China, and gently plucked while the leaves are still curled and young enough to have small glistening white hairs – nutrient-dense and packed with freshness.
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties can help prevent and soothe infections and irritations.
- Abundant in flavonoids and flavonoid glycosides, polyphenols that have antioxidant, anti-allergic, and antiviral effects.
- Also naturally rich in phenolic acids (such as benzoic acid, ellagic acid, and p-coumaric acid), which have antimicrobial benefits among many others.
- Notably studied for its strong inhibitory effect on neurotransmitters that signal your body to produce sweat – fewer signals, less sweat.
- Enhances skin hydration and barrier function by modulating water channels and lipid synthesis while helping balance your skin’s pH level and prevent excessive dryness or oiliness caused by sweating.
- Help regulate your sweat glands and reduce body odor by inhibiting the growth of odor-causing bacteria on your skin.
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- Refreshing and delicate aroma that can help uplift your mood and enhance your well-being.
Directions: Shake D-Odor Best Aluminum-Free Deodorant well prior to use. Spray underarms, then allow to air dry. Reapply as needed.
Toxic Free Ingredients
Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract*, SD Alcohol 40B, Saccharomyces Ferment (Deodorizer)*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract (and) Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract (and) Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract (and) Hedychium Spicatum (Ginger Lily) Extract (and) Plumeria Rubra (Frangipani) Flower Extract (and) Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract (and) Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (and) Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Extract (and) Gardenia Tahitensis (Monoi de Tahiti) Flower Extract (and) Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract (and) Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract (and) Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate (Plant Polysaccharide)**, Propanediol**, Ethylhexylglycerin (Deodorizer), Glycerin (and) Water (and) Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract (Colloidal Oatmeal Protectant)**.
*Organic **Ecocert and/or Internationally Approved
There are no reviews yet.