HEAT TheraP Muscle and Joint Cream
Improve your comfort with this fast-acting cream that provides a soothing warm sensation
where you need it. Initial cooling turns warm within a few minutes. Pocket size available.
- Aids the increase of blood flow to relax tight muscles
- Numerous essential oils assist in warming the tissues
- The formula contains nutrients known to assist the body in recovery
- It helps to improve the range of motion in joints
- Assists in reducing discomfort in most places
- The cream is easily absorbed
- Use alternately with ICE TheraP for optimal results
- Excellent for athletes and weekend warriors
- Will not stain clothing
- Avoid getting into your eyes by washing your hands after application
- Certified ToxicFree®
$4.87 – $12.37
Apply HEAT TheraP to affected areas for comfort and to help increase muscle flexibility.
Alternate HEAT & ICE for optimal result. Avoid eyes and sensitive areas.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Menthol, Carthamus Tinctorius
Oleosomes, Betula Alba Oil (Birch Essential Oil-warming agent), Cetearyl Alcohol,
Butyrospermum, Parkii Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Silt (ancient), Cetearyl Olivate,
Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, MSM, Helichrysum Italicum Flower/Leaf/Stem Oil, Piper Nigrum
(black pepper) Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Cellulose Gum, Sorbitan Olivate, Benzoic Acid, Linalyl
Acetate, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Linalool, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil*,
Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil,
Mentha Piperita Oil, Zingiber Officinale Root Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Oil
(Cinnamon Essential Oil-warming agent), Tocopherol, Lavandula Hybrida Extract.
Birch, Menthol, Helichrysum, Black Pepper, Linalyl Acetate, Vanillyl Butyl
Ether, Lemongrass, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Ginger, Cinnamon
mary_v (verified owner) –
HEAT TheraP it does just what it says -Aids the increase of blood flow to relax tight muscles. I use on feet for neuropathy and cold feet! Amazed with just one use the relief I felt.