Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The Program is available to individuals for their personal use only and is limited to one and at least 18 years or older and who provide and maintain a valid email address are eligible to participate.
- Eligible individuals may enroll in the Program by visiting http://chaeorganics.com and following the Program prompts to register for the Program.
- You may be required to provide your full name and email address and to create a password in order to enroll. You are solely responsible for maintaining the accuracy of your account information and for updating it as required. You may update your personal information on the Site.
- Only one Program account may be associated with a single email address. In the event of a dispute over ownership of the Program membership account, the member will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of enrollment. For purposes of these Terms, the “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to the submitted email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
How the Program Works and Program Benefits
- The Program is a way in which we reward and thank our loyal customers for purchasing our products. For your purchase to qualify for the Program, you must be signed into your online account at the time of purchase. Once you earn points you may create a voucher to be used for your purchase.
- Points may not be shared or combined. Only the member paying for the products may accumulate rewards, benefits and/or points. Points are NOT transferrable.
- Points earned through the Program have no cash value, are non-transferable, and you have no property rights in or to rewards or other Program benefits. Purchase balances and/or points credited to your Program account will be decreased or reversed, as applicable, if part or all of the purchase is returned or cancelled or if the credit is obtained through fraudulent or other activity that violates these Terms. The sale, barter, transfer, or assignment of any rewards or benefits offered through the Program, other than by us, is expressly prohibited.
- Points cannot be exchanged or returned for another product or service or a monetary refund.
- Points are not applied to freight or tax.
- Points are awarded for dollar amount spent at checkout (not including freight or tax).
- We are not responsible for points lost or redeemed due to fraudulent activity.
- We reserve the right to change Program benefits, how you earn and how we evaluate and reward your eligible purchases and/or other Program activity.
- If you have concerns that a purchase or other activity was not properly applied to your account, you should contact GoBeyondNatural Customer Service.
- Rewards can only be redeemed on the Site, unless otherwise noted by GoBeyondNatural.
- By enrolling in the Program, you will be automatically subscribed to receive GoBeyondNatural marketing emails, including Program-related communications. Examples of these include, but are not limited to, a welcome email, a points status update email, or other communications that relate to your account.
- You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails at any time. If you terminate your Program membership, you will no longer receive Program-related communications.
Termination and Modification
- The Program and its benefits are offered at our sole discretion. We may, in our discretion, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate these Terms and/or the Program or any aspect or feature of the Program at any time without prior notice, even though such changes may affect the value of rewards or benefits already accumulated or earned and/or the ability to redeem accumulated rewards or benefits.
- We reserve the right to exclude you from or to discontinue your participation in the Program and to audit your membership account at any time, in our sole discretion. Any suspected abuse of the Program, failure to follow any Program Terms, membership inactivity for more than 13 months, illegal activity, fraud, misrepresentation or other conduct inconsistent with these Terms and/or detrimental to us or our interests, including without limitation, any suspected illegal, fraudulent other unauthorized use of any Program rewards, points, cards, credits, vouchers, coupons and/or certificates, may result in the revocation of your membership and make you ineligible for further participation in the Program. If your membership is revoked, any rewards or benefits in your account will automatically expire and your access to the Program and features will automatically terminate. If we suspect illegal activity, fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of these Terms, we also have the right to take appropriate legal action, in our sole discretion.
- If you decide you no longer want to be a part of the Program, you may cancel your membership at any time by opting-out in your account on our website. If you cancel your membership, you will lose all accumulated points, benefits and tier status.